Friday, June 12, 2009

School's Out and an Update on the Man from Honduras

Forget what the calendar says. Today is the first day of summer. School got out yesterday. This means no more getting up at 6:25 to make sure my teen gets up and around in the morning. Today I am celebrating another school year gone by. Nick is a senior starting today. One more year and my baby will graduate.

Great news about Marco, the young man who was kidnapped in Honduras! He was released safely. His family had to pay a huge ransom but he is free. Say a prayer for another unnamed man who was not yet released and for the captors so consumed with greed that they would do this. I hope and pray that they will be caught and brought to justice. I am so glad that I was born in the United States and live in a place where I feel safe and secure. Thank you, Lord, for the release of Marco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the mood for some music? Click play to hear some of my favorite inspirational songs.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones