Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Sleeping Monster

We just got back from CTCA in Zion, Illinois for my 3 month scans and doctor visit. Seems that the sleeping monster has let out a big yawn. Two lesions on my liver have grown slightly and show a slight increase in activity. Looks like I will be starting on a new adventure soon to try to keep him from awakening entirely. Dr. Thompson is contacting one of her colleagues who specializes in neuroendocrine tumors (islet cell carcinoma) and will be calling me in a few days to let me know the plan. She is a wonderful doctor. I am so blessed to have her. I've enjoyed my break while the enemy slept but am more than ready to join back in the battle if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the mood for some music? Click play to hear some of my favorite inspirational songs.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones