Monday, January 3, 2011

Hospitalized

12/15/10 was a big day for me. Rick, my sister; Laura had traveled to University of Iowa to get surgery. The procedure was supposedly going to be a distal pancreatectomy with a splenictomy and removal of gall bladder. Liver burden tests showed considerable progression. A new biopsy showed my cancer has toggled so my tumors are many and producing insulin. I was hospitalized until New Year's Eve with chemo treatments and to try to stabilize blood sugars. Through it all God has chosen to be faithful. I'll be sharing a few stories when I am not so sleepy....

1 comment:

  1. This was her last post. In three short months she was released from her earthly body and joined her Savior.

    It has now been 10 years. How I miss her!

    ReplyDelete

In the mood for some music? Click play to hear some of my favorite inspirational songs.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones