Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Dream Trip Realized

Ever since reading Pastor Jim Cymbala's book, "Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire," my dream has been to visit the Brooklyn Tabernacle in New York and specifically to attend their Tuesday night prayer meeting. . At this church, prayer is first and foremost. God has done wonderful things in response to the intense prayer foundation. Pastor Cymbala continues to inspire and challenge people everywhere to put God first and to continually seek His face - especially when it comes to the church. Prayer is the key to everything. Without God we can do nothing of any significance.

My dream was realized this week. I was able to take a road trip with other intercessors from my church including two of our pastors. God put together the right people for the trip and has filled us with enthusiasm to bring a new level of prayer back to our church. In days to come, I will share some experiences from this trip. The trip back was full of excitement about creating a closer walk with God and going deeper in prayer. God is going to use this trip to change us and to help us to ignite our church in prayer. What a tremendous blessing!! Thank you, Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the mood for some music? Click play to hear some of my favorite inspirational songs.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones